Too much inventory = high carrying costs
Too little inventory = customer service issues.
Optimizing the amount of inventory carried = IDEAL!
Successful multi-channel businesses understand why they need to optimize the amount of inventory
being carried and why it is important to know what to liquidate and when.
OUR SYSTEMS APPLY INDUSTRY-BEST PRACTICES AND KEY PERFORMANCE
INDICATORS ALLOWING YOU TO:
• Fine tune the amount of inventory needed to maintain adequate inventory and excel in
• Understand the cost of holding too much inventory
• Prevent backorders and their associated costs
• Understand your cost of business to better negotiate with vendors
• Turn your old, obsolete and unproductive inventory into cash
• Forecast to buy
• Eliminate purchase orders for inventory that you don’t need
• Provide inventory summaries by age, status, dollars and units
We’ll provide reports to enable you to access inventory turns for year to date
compared to goals including the financial impact if too high or too low.
And that’s not all, we operate in complete transparency and you can analyze our fill rate performance
by item, order and date.
Empowered by: and
CONTACT US TODAY
355 Byrd Avenue, Neenah, WI 54956
Tel: 920-967-8000, Fax: 920-967-8010, E-mail: email@example.com
California, Georgia, Wisconsin, Canada and UK operations