It’s not just about networking. The unity in the DRMA community also is
about connecting, learning, and growing your business — and the business
of the colliding worlds of media, technology, and commerce. How? Take a
look at some of the benefits of DRMA membership:
1. DRMA Committees: Join one of our three committees to get involved in creating our educational
content, growing our membership, and expanding our leadership.
2. DRMA Industry Research: Exclusive access to monthly research on the top 200 U.S. DRTV and top
40 U.S. Hispanic DRTV campaigns. Plus, even more exclusive industry research that you can add
to your latest planning, proposals, and day-to-day operations.
3. Instant Access: Members gain instant (and quarterly) access to contacts from more than
300 fellow DRMA member companies.
4. Exclusive Networking: Get guaranteed entrance to three power-packed networking events per
5. Discounts at MTC Expo: Save $300 per All-Access badge and $600 per 100 square feet of exhibit
space at THE event for media, technology, and commerce, slated for May 7-9, 2019, in
6. Case Studies: DRMA members share their expertise by contributing case studies quarterly.
7. Preferred Partner Directory: Earn a guaranteed listing in the who’s-who of the performance-based
8. Free Subscription to
Magazine and Web Properties: Stay on top of industry trends,
regulatory events, and insider news.
9. Press Release Distribution: Stay in front of the readers of
Magazine and its web
properties with preferred placement of approved press releases.
The Benefits of DRMA
Membership Are Powerful
in this issue
article text for page
< previous story
next story >
Share this page with a friend
Save to “My Stuff”
Subscribe to this magazine