It’s not just about networking — the unity in the DRMA community is about connecting,
learning, and growing your business, and the business of the colliding worlds of media,
technology, and commerce. How? Take a look at some benefits of DRMA membership:
1. DRMA Committees: Join one of our three committees to get involved in creating our educational
content, growing our membership, and expanding our leadership.
2. DRMA Industry Research: Exclusive access to monthly research on the top 200 U.S. DRTV and top
40 U.S. Hispanic DRTV campaigns. Plus, even more exclusive industry research that you can add to
your latest planning, proposals, and day-to-day operations.
3. Instant Access: Members gain instant (and quarterly) access to contacts from more than 300 fellow
DRMA member companies.
4. Exclusive Networking: Get guaranteed entrance to four power-packed networking events per year.
5. Discounts at MTC Expo: Save $300 per All-Access badge and $600 per 100 square feet of exhibit
space at THE event for performance-based marketers, slated for April 24-26 in San Diego.
6. Case Studies: DRMA members share their expertise by contributing case studies quarterly.
7. Preferred Partner Directory: Earn a guaranteed listing in the who’s-who of the performance-based
8. Free Subscription to Response Magazine and Web Properties: Stay on top of industry trends, regulatory
events, and insider news.
9. Press Release Distribution: Stay in front of the readers of Response Magazine and its web properties
with preferred placement of approved press releases.
The Benefits of DRMA Membership Are Powerful